Studio One is a new music creation and production application for Windows XP/Seven that makes audio recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering simple right out of the box, yet provides a wealth of professional features. Fresh code, innovative drag-and-drop MIDI mapping and plug-in management, auto-configuration with PreSonus hardware, good audio quality, unlimited tracks and plug-ins per track and a powerful, inventive, Start page that puts the whole project right in your hands are just a few of the compelling features that make Studio One the next generation in audio software, according to PreSonus. Studio One gives you a complete, easy-to-use solution from raw tracks to finished master, while supporting the latest standards and technologies.
* Elegant single-window work environment.
* Powerful drag-and-drop functionality.
* Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses and FX channels.
* Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player.
* Integrated mastering solution with automatic mix updating, waveform editing, effects, Red Book CD burning, and digital release.
* Automatic delay compensation.
* Advanced automation.
* 64-bit processing (even on 32-bit machines).
* Easy-to-use sidechain routing.
* 64-bit effects suite.
* Virtual instruments collection.
* User-friendly sampler.
* Intuitive MIDI-mapping system.
* Real-time audio timestretching and resampling.
* AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support.
* K System metering.
* Gigabytes of content.
* Compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-,or Core Audio-compliant audio interface.
kEY GEN HERE