7/28/12

ProFlightSimulator Is Better Than FlightProSim!


ProFlightSimulator Is Better Than FlightProSim!



I'm a member of the flight simulator network where I review top flight simulator games. There are currently 2 similar flight sims on the market - namely ProFlightSimulator and FlightProSim. Both of these seem similar so I wrote to the creator of ProFlightSimulator and FlightProSim for a clarification.
I thought it would be good to get a perspective of the differences and have clarify the issue. So this article is a review of ProFlightSimulator and FlightProSim
My conclusion? ProFlightSimulator is a MUCH BETTERproduct compared FlightProSim. Here are some reasons why ProFlightSimulator is a FAR SUPERIOR product.
CUSTOM LAUNCHER & COMPATIBILITY:
Pro Flight Simulator has a new 3.0 custom launcher that makes launching a new game easier. It is compatible with multiple operating systems and supports more hardware configurations that FlightProSim.
I couldn't get FlightProSim or Flightgear to run on my system. FlightProSim is completely laggy and it crashes non-stop. However, with Pro Flight Simulator, I was able to run the game smoothly.
MONTHLY UPDATES:
Within 3 weeks of my purchase, I had a new update from Pro Flight Sim. The next update will be coming in 1 month's time. They offer far more frequently updates than all other flight simulators. There will be 10 more new aircrafts to play with and 50 more scenery packs in the next update. This offers far more value than FlightProSim.
VIDEO TUTORIALS:
There are easy-to-follow video tutorials to teach you how to get started flying. I couldn't find this in FlightProSim. These video tutorials make it easy for me to learn how to fly the aircraft.
There are also illustrated guides spanning over 100+ pages which you can refer to at anytime during the flight.
BETTER HARDWARE INTERFACING:
I was able to use my Saitek and Logitech joysticks with ProFlightSimulator with ease. I had trouble trying to get them to work with FlightProSim or FlightGear. It comes with easy joystick configuration options that syncs with your existing hardware. No more hassles and headaches trying to get your hardware to work.
Conclusion?
ProFlightSimulator is a *much better* game and offers MORE VALUE for money (great updates!). It also has a higher chance to work with your system. The 4 free bonuses they give also sweetens the deal.
So take flight today with ProFlightSimulator - the most realistic flight sim in the market...

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...