1/14/13

"Baby please check my facebook profile" Spam mail leads to Trojan infection




A new spam campaign with the subject "I miss you , Check my new video please" targeting social media users, Report from HotForSecurity says. 

"Hi baby please check my facebook profile, i send you friend request please add me from friends.  I miss you , check my video please [LINK]" The spam mail reads. 

When a user click the bogus facebook link provided in the mail, he will be redirected to a malicious page where a java code is automatically downloaded and installs Trojan.

According to BitDefender researchers, the malicious application has been written in java script language that can compromise user's personal information.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...